Thursday 2 December 2010

A trip under the arches and Bethnal Green's best kept secret.

Fed up of being treated like a robot? Well that's how I feel when I get my haircut. Over-friendly excitable hair dressers force their 'miracle' products on you when all you want is a relaxing experience. In London its difficult to find. Your just one of many. Thats why when I stumbled across this place I was absolutely delighted. 



10 Gales is a sanctuary, catering for your every need. Whether it be fashion, live music, art, secret cinema, nude poetry or indeed a hair cut.  Within seconds your no longer one of many and invited to their next media event. 

10 Gales unisex Salon prices: Every cut between £5 and £15
seriously undercuts the average London Stylist. 


To top it off, Asami's an absolute babe. Get involved 10 Gales


No comments:

Post a Comment